- GSI Teaching and Resource Center (Teaching reading and composition; Working with Student writing)
- College Writing Center
- Student Learning Center
- Purdue Owl Writing Lab (OWL)(link is external)
- Dartmouth Writing Program(link is external)
- Writing with Power, Peter Elbow(link is external)
- Student's Writing Guide: How to Plan and Write Successful Essays(link is external), Gordon Taylor
- Encouraging Student Writing, Office of Educational Development
- Tools for Teaching(link is external), Barbara Gross Davis
- e-Books(link is external)
Resources for your Students
- Tip Sheets for Writers, from Encouraging Student Writing, Office of Educational Development
- Student Learning Center Writing Resources
- College Writing Programs Writing Resources, including online writing labs (OWLs)
- The Library: Citing Your Sources; the General Guides, including Evaluating Sources, source citation management tools, and so on; Research Advisory Service.
- Academic Services in the Residence Halls provides tutoring in writing, among other resources.
- The Athletic Study Center provides tutoring in writing for student athletes.
- Writing for Sociology